There are two types of certificates. The extract (A4 size) certificate is a summary of the full (A3 size) certificate. The latter is a true copy of the Act.
A certificate can be ordered by simply visiting one of the servizz.gov hubs. There are two ways;
- A servizz.gov officer will order the certificate on your behalf from www.certifikati.gov.mt. The customer can pay by cash or credit card to servizz.gov.
- Servizz.gov will provide access to a computer terminal and the client can order the certificate from www.certifikati.gov.mt.
The certificate will be sent to the address specified by the customer.
- Extract certificate: €2.50 each
- Full certificate: €9.95 each
Purchased from Public Registry Marsa:
- Extract certificate: €2.60 each
- Full certificate: €10.25 each