Searches Sec Page – FAQs


Yes, you can contact the Searches Unit through the portal, stating that you require a research to determine whether a property is decontrolled or otherwise. Kindly indicate the full address of the property, type of dwelling, and the last house owner. A certificate will be issued accordingly, and you will be advised to collect it once it is ready against a standard fee of €2.60.