Central Visa Unit
The key rules adopted within the Schengen framework include:
- Removal of checks on persons at the internal borders;
- A common set of rules applying to people crossing the external borders of the EU Member States;
- Harmonisation of the conditions of
- entry and visa rules for short stays;
- Enhanced police cooperation (including rights of cross-border surveillance and hot pursuit);
- Stronger judicial cooperation through a faster extradition system and transfer of enforcement of criminal judgments;
- Establishment and development of the Schengen Information System (SIS).
Press the “Book Now” button to
make an appointment.